OpenStudio 1.11.0 is now available for download from the OpenStudio website.
Notable new features include:
• OpenStudio now supports EnergyPlus version 8.5.0
• OpenStudio now includes Radiance version 5.0.a.8
• Added support for graphical dual duct system layout in the OpenStudio Application
• Added class PointLatLon for converting geographic coordinates to building coordinates
• Added version_modified element to BCL Measure XML
• Correct parsing of ISO 8601 formatted time strings
• Radiance measure now supports multiple (unlimited) glare sensors per space
• Construction inheritance is now displayed in the space tab
If the OpenStudio Plug-in does not automatically load in SketchUp, open the Window->Preferences->Extensions window in SketchUp and enable the OpenStudio plug-in if it is listed.
Please see the https://github.com/NREL/OpenStudio/blob/develop/CHANGELOG.md for a complete list of new features and improvements. Videos demonstrating new features will be uploaded soon to our website and YouTube channel.